Find the Eckstein School Calendar here
Governor Inslee made an emergency proclamation closing all public school districts and private schools in the state of Washington through at least April 24 to slow the spread of COVID-19. As of March 12, all classroom instruction, athletics, club sports, preschool, child care, enrichment programs, etc. are closed.
- March 3rd: Winter Choir Concert, 7:30p.m.
- Mar 4th: Stress Management Workshop, Eckstein Library 7-8 pm
- March 9th: CANCELLED PTSA Board Meeting 7pm Eckstein Library (upstairs)
- Mar 10th: CANCELLED Donut Forget to Read! book club, Eckstein Library 5:15 pm
- March 13th: CANCELLED Orchestra Spring Concert; 7:30pm
- Mar 18th: CANCELLEDHarry Potter Land, Eckstein Library 5:30-7:00 pm
- March 19th: CANCELLED Concert Band Festival, 7:30p.m.
- Mar 21st: CANCELLEDVarsity Boys' Soccer Game, Eagle Staff MS, 9 am
- Mar 21st: CANCELLED Band Solo and Ensemble Festival, 9 am-12pm
- March 25th: CANCELLEDEckstein Talent Show and Bake Sale, evening - stay-tuned for more information
- March 26th: CANCELLED Eckstein MS Jazz Band Festival
- Mar 28th: CANCELLEDVarsity Boys' Soccer Game, Franklin HS, 9:30 am
- Mar 28th: CANCELLED Track Meet, NE Athletic Complex, 10:30 am
- June 4th: CANCELLED All Bands Concert
- June 8th: PTSA General Meeting 7:00pm via Zoom (please email co-president Shelley Prosise at email@example.com for the link.)
- June 9th: CANCELLED Spring Choir Concert, 7:30p.m.
- June 11th: CANCELLED Swing Dance & Jazz Concert
- June 12th: CANCELLED Orchestra End-of-Year Concert
- June 18th: Last day of school (1-hour early dismissal) *possible snow make-up days June 19 and 22
Have a Happy and Safe Summer!
See you in September!
See you in September!
- September 2nd: First Day of School
- September 7th: Labor Day (no School!)
- October 9th: State In-service Day (no school)
- November 11th: Veterans Day (no school)
- November 26th – 27th: Thanksgiving break (no school) Thanksgiving and Native American Heritage Day
- December 18th: 1-hour early dismissal (winter break)
- December 21, 2020 – January 1, 2021 Winter break (no school)
- January 18th: Martin Luther King Jr. Day (no school)
- January 28th: Day Between Semesters (no school) (1 of 3 possible snow make-up days)
- February 15 – 19th: Mid-winter break including Presidents Day (no school)
- April 12 – 16th: Spring break (no school)
- May 31st: Memorial Day (no school)
- June 18th: Last day of school (1-hour early dismissal) *possible snow make-up days June 21 and 22